Looking to sell the case for social media to your boss? The Digital Insights infographic below covers all the latest social Media facts, figures, numbers and statistics of 2013 which can help you sell the case for social media.
Some of the most fascinating facts are mentioned here-
- 74% of marketers believe Facebook is important for their lead generation strategy.
- 28% of Retweets on Twitter are due to inclusion of “please RT!”.
- 40% of marketers use Google+, 70% desire to learn more and 67% plan to increase Google+ activities.
- 42% update their profile information regularly on LinkedIn.
- Every second 8000 users like some or other photo on Instagram.
- Twitter’s fastest growing demographic is 55-64 year olds.
- 80% of total Pinterest’s pins are re-pins.
- 4.2 billion people use mobile device to access social media sites.
- Social media generates almost double the marketing leads of trade show, telemarketing, daily mail, or PPC.
Click on the infographic to enlarge it.