This brilliantly curated video is a four minute whirlwind of social media stats, facts and figures that will make your head spin. If you’re a doubter of social media, or know someone who is, then watch this video and have a re-think. Social media is growing and these 2013 stats already outshine those of last year (see our now out-of-date presentation from last year).
Our top five standout (and jaw dropping) moments from this video are:
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the third largest in the world based on population.
- 1 in 5 divorces are blamed on Facebook.
- Generation Y and Z consider email passee.
- 69% of parents are friends with their children on Facebook.
- Every second two new members join Linked In.
And our stand out moment for businesses and marketers:
- We will no longer search for products and services, they will find us via social media.
What do you make of the information in this video? We’d love to hear your thoughts – leave us a comment below.