Digital consultancy is about finding the best way of achieving goals, promoting a brand or service online, be it via the web, smartphones, social media or new technologies.
It’s also about finding new customers and audiences while engaging and maintaining your existing ones.
Be it finding new customers or creating more valuable relationships with your existing customers, we have specialist skills and experience across the full range of digital channels and disciplines, including
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) and paid search (PPC)
- Social media and online PR
- Email marketing
- Evaluation and measurement
- Design and build
- UX and UI
- Copy and content
Digital consultancy also looks at traditional media, firstly looking at bringing an audience into a digital campaign or alternatively by using an existing digital audience as content generators.
Our approach to digital consultancy and building digital strategies is tailored to each of our clients, however there’s an overarching framework we use to start with for all clients:
- Know the aim
- Know the brand
- Know the audience
- Know the tools and be clear in their limitations
- Plan how to measure return (KPIs), and expected return
- Plan how you will support your strategy
- Deliver, measure and repeat
All of these are simple, but necessary steps to delivering a well constructed campaign.